Pages





It all started from a friend, a colleague, a peer . . .
From being bored with the same routine, from plateauing time and time again . . .
I wanted to get healthy, I wanted people around me who cared . . .

They called it constantly varied, functional movements, executed at high intensity . . .

It's about taking the first step -

It's called CrossFit and I friggin' love it!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Finale

Ever wonder what all the hard work is for?  This is what happens when you let your brother get creative. . .


I recently wrote about achieving your goals.  As much as this is a blog regarding CrossFit, I decided that I wanted to expand everything that CrossFit has provided me - flexibility, mobility - oh yeah, and the chance to hurl myself through the air:



Don't you ever say that you can't do something.

Don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't do something.

Don't quit.

Keep trying - learn from failed attempts.

Keep the goal in mind.

When in doubt, don't despair, optimism and enthusiasm are contagious.

This is a little about me and I am sharing it with you.

-Coach Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment